I got so excited that the oven is repaired that I ordered two Mennonite Girls Can Cook cookbooks! One for me and one for you!
Two ways to earn an entry:
~One, follow this blog publically; leave a comment on this post, if you would like to be entered into this give away.
~Two, post a link on your blog to this post, leaving a comment on this post with the link to your post.
I do use comment moderation, your post won't appear right away. This give away is for US and Canadian addresses only. This give away will close at 11:59PM PDT on Saturday May 21, 2011. In honour of the Canadian heritage of the "Mennonite Girls" the winner will be announced on Monday, May 23rd - Victoria Day.
More information on this cookbook can be found here {scroll to the bottom for an interview with a couple of the "Girls". The "Girls" are donating all the proceeds from the first year's sales to the Good Shepherd Shelter in the Ukraine. I encourage you to check the links.
13 comments:
Kimberly...I just want to thank you for promoting our cookbook on your blog. May you get much enjoyment from your copy...and may the one you give away go to someone who will appreciate it as well.
Blessings,
Judy @ Mennonite Girls Can Cook
Ohhhhh, I love cookbooks! I like to just read through them like a book. Is that strange, or what?
I follow via GFC so please enter me!
I will probably be posting later this afternoon and I will put up a blog link.
I love cookbooks! I don't have a Mennonite cookbook!
I posted on my blog:
http://clippingtoosave.blogspot.com/2011/05/mennonite-girls-can-cook-cookbook.html
that will be a nice addition to a library!
I follow their blog too and would love to win one of their new cookbooks! :) ~Diann
I remember stumbling upon your blog months ago! I love your recipes and the new site! I can't wait to check out your new cookbook! Congratulations!
http://domesticdivas2009.blogspot.com/2011/05/blog-turned-book.html
I'm already following, but would like to enter anyway!
Thanks for the photo tips. I've noticed they are not as bright when I put them on Blogger.
I'm a follower and I LOVE cookbooks!!
I authored a posted on my blog as well. Yay for me!
http://thebondurantfiles.blogspot.com/2011/05/and-another-book-giveaway.html
I would love to get a mennonite cook book.
I have become a follower.
Post a Comment