Thursday, April 14, 2011

Liquid Dish Soap

This is just a silly little thought-  For our vacation, I bought a small bottle of "Dawn" dish soap, the original blue stuff.... I had a coupon, the bottle was the right size for travel...  Turns out, I really liked it!- {I'd been using the bargin store brand stuff for years}  Now I'm hooked on Dawn!

~Diann, I'll have to watch for that, some here are sensitive also. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Dawn is supposed to be great stuff, but it eats the skin off my fingers! I have such sensitive skin! All I can seem to use is Joy or Palmolive dish soap.
~Diann

Elizabeth said...

I am always a bargain shopper. However, I am with you on Dawn. It seems the bubbles last longer and it gets more washing done. I have to use twice as much bargain soap to get the same results I get with Dawn.

But for me, I like the clear stuff that says Dawn with bleach alternative. Love the smell. :-D