Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Oven

This morning as we woke up late....

I had planned eggs, bacon and biscuits for breakfast....

We were out of bread, I planned to make some today...

I turned on the oven, placing the tray of biscuits in during the preheat, we were in a rush....

POP!  {insert scent of hot wires}.....

Sometimes our counters pop to settle.....

Why are the biscuits still looking raw?????

Open oven door......

It was slightly warm, obviously not working....

A tray of biscuits went to the trash :(

Repairman coming Saturday!!!!

   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saturday???? Wow, do you have another way of making meals? Hope it's a cheap and easy repair.

Paula

Kimberly said...

Paula- Yes. Electric skillet, microwave, crock pot etc and the burners are still working....

It means we will be buying bread this week and some store bought cookies :( Yes. We do use the oven quite a bit... I'm working on the menu today, I hadn't gotten to it yet, a good thing, I guess it's like planning meals for camping, our trailer does not have an oven.