The last few times I've sat down to write a post, I just end up with a blank screen, or I'll type a few words then delete the whole thing. I think that blogging filled a void. The void is being filled with other things, namely more time in the Bible. I'm not quite ready to say that my blogging days are over, it's just that other things currently have a higher priority.
I may or may not be back, that's for God to decide at a later time, in the meantime, I know that God is calling for me to take a break.
2 comments:
I will miss your blogging, for sure. I totally understand though. Be sure you peep by my blog every once in a while during your furlough. :-)
Godspeed to you :-) love your latest pics. Looks like you are having a good summer.
Post a Comment