Friday, April 1, 2011

Introductions

Hello and Welcome!

My name is Kimberly, I am a Christian woman, married to a wonderful man, whom you'll know as Hubby.  Hubby and I are the parents of 5 amazing children, our oldest, S is in her early 20's; our boys are twins K and C are teenagers,  our two little girls, N will be a teen later this year and our youngest E just hit double digits.

We are a fully independent Christian homeschool family and are currently churching at home.

The other blog I have is a recipes blog, that's where you will find our weekly meal plan in addition to favourite family recipes.  The link is above.

3 comments:

MamaHen said...

Yeah!!!! Glad you are blogging here.

By the way, what did you think of the magazines?

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back Kimberly!!

Paula

Simple Home said...

Welcome to the blogging world and thank you so much for your prayers for my nephew Jordan. He's improving daily :-)
Blessings,
Marcia