I told them several times before they left, that they wouldn't be let back in the house, upon their return if they didn't take any pictures {ha ha}- They took plenty of shots which tell the story of their trip...
N caught this beautiful shot of Montana morning....
They had a really great time, by my request I asked them to stop at the information center along I-90 in the Painted Canyons in North Dakota, I didn't expect them to dress alike!!! It was beautiful but super windy, they brought me a coffee table picture book of the Badlands, they know I love North Dakota...
Here's their camp set up in MN.... The camp they chose was on one of the many lakes, so there was lots for the boys to do while big Sis was at the wedding...
They were only had one full day in MN, they made the most of it, this was a fast road trip.
![]() |
| pedal boating |
![]() |
| fishing |
![]() |
| row boating |
We girls had a little road trip adventure while they were away... I'll post that next time!






4 comments:
It would be so much cheaper if we would have camped. But so much more work with a big family. We had to get two motel rooms when ended up costing four five days over $1000. Another option would be to rent a house for the week. I have to figure out something cheaper next time.
I like your photos. I've been to Minnesota once and I remember they had LOTS of misquitoes. But it was very green and pretty there.
Oh, how fun! So glad they got to go. They took great pics, too! Looks like they were all having a wonderful time :)
Sounds like a fun trip! Too bad you and the little girlies couldn't go.
We just got back from six days camping. Made several visits to Belle Center and even ran into "Gusluke" in his buggy with his Englisch sister and BIL, who were visiting from NC. :)
~Diann
fun!!
Post a Comment