Very exciting day around here.... Hubby, and our four of the children were Baptized yesterday. Little Miss E and I were also supposed to be Baptized, but our little miss came down with a fever this afternoon, so I stayed home with her. She and will be Baptized later, together.
All the questions we were having about how a Christian is to publically confess their faith have been answered! God is so good.
4 comments:
How exciting! What a blessing to hear about your family's baptisms. I was baptized when I was 12. My husband was baptized right after we were married, it was a blessing to me to be able to watch him take this step for the Lord. In 2007, my husband was able to baptize our son and my heart was over joyed, knowing that he stepped out on faith and followed the Lord when he is terrified of water.
Excellent! Congratulations!!
How wonderful! I'm so happy for all of you!
congrats!! very exciting!!
Post a Comment