Hi Blog friends- It's been quite a while since my last post; that's because a lot is going on around here- I mean A LOT! I'm not quite ready to share all the details, I may never share them all. Just know that I am experiencing a pretty serious health issues trial.
A friend reminded me today of Philipians 4:13; "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" and that God only gives us trials to the point that we can handle.
I'd appreciate prayers for me and the family, please no guesses as to what might be going on- in time, on His time I will share with th blogging community more on this trial.
3 comments:
So sorry that your health isn't great right now. I'll be praying for you and that the Lord gives you and the doctors wisdom in treatment options.
Hugs for you and keep looking up!
Praying for health and comfort!
Blessings!
~Nadine
I don't know how I missed this last week. I miss seeing you around. I'm praying for you all.
Post a Comment