Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Road Trip {the girls side}

While the boys and N were away, the little girls and I had plenty to keep us busy...  An overnight trip to help my parents with their weekend property was one of those things....


There was weeding to do... The girlies weeded the entire area all by themselves.


The big job was sanding and repainting a small deck rail- Many hands make light work, is one of my favourite sayings, it was so true with this little project.  My Dad and I did most of the sanding, then we girls, my Mom included got it painted.



We gave the girlies a turn with the sander too.



There was time for some fun too.....


  

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hey! I love the pictures. The girls are really growing up.

I'm not sure what the problem is with the comment thing on my blog. I reset it full moderation. Hopefully, that will help. Let me know if not, and I'll poke around the Help Center.

outdoor.mom said...

busy and fun!! great pics!